ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Denise N. Fyffe, B.Sc., b.1981 in Kingston, Jamaica, since 2002 has worked in various Information Technology positions as a Teacher, Software Implementation Specialist, Social Media Specialist and E-Learning Administrator. Presently she is the Research and Social Media Specialist at ARC Manufacturing Limited. During her career, she has worked for such companies as Infoserv Institute of Technology, Heart Trust NTA, Pearson Education and the University College of the Caribbean. She also works as a freelance writer and works with many local and international clients to produce hundreds of online articles, creative content and website content in addition to eBook materials.
In addition to studying Software Development and Design offered at the Caribbean Institute of Technology, she completed her degree in Career Development and Counselling at the Vocational Training and Development Institute. Presently, she is completing a Post Graduate Diploma in Education. As a child, she attended Harbour View Primary and Camperdown High. Denise holds fast to the philosophy that you should follow your interests as knowledge empowers you and do not set limitations on your potential; therefore she does not believe that you must only study one specific field.
For over a decade, Denise has written poetry and successfully authored several volumes of poetry while maintaining several blogs on the WordPress platform. Denise believes her true calling in life is to be a writer and all else are bonus gifts that she has the freedom to explore. Her morals are deeply rooted in Christian principles and she lives to be a genuine example of her faith.
Poetess Denise N. Fyffe – The Poet and Writer:
Denise also writes under the moniker Poetess Defy, is a Jamaican Writer and Jamaican Poet.
Writing poetry has been a love of hers for many years; it allows for a medium of expression. Poetess Defy has written hundreds of articles, poems and is intent on realising her dream of becoming an author and poet. She is also a successful freelance writer and has generated thousands of material for her local and international clients.
Her poems are from every genre, every matter, every subject, and every rhyme; love, emotions, politics, spiritual, world events, life events – your events. She writes what she sees, what she feels; Denise writes of both yours and her experiences equally.
Published books of Poetess Denise N. Fyffe:
- Jamaican Honey and Sauce
- Jamaican Pebbles
- Love Under The Caribbean Stars
- Sensuous One
- Honey to my Sauce
- Messages to The Deaf
- Be Lifted Up
- Recount Jamaica
- 101 Jamaican Love Poems
- A Heart Staged in Pain, Anger and Denial
- A Heart Staged in Depression
- A Heart Staged in Acceptance
- A Heart Staged in Grief
- The Expert Teacher’s Guide on How to Motivate Students
- Learning Management System Efficiency vs. Staff Proficiency
- Sophie’s Place: Examining Career Development for the Disabled
- Examining Career Development in Jamaica and Australia
- The Philosophy of Education and Work
- Thieves in the Workplace
- Empowering the 21st Century Worker
- Is the Registry Happy: Examining Career Development in Learning Organisations
- The Guidance Counsellor’s Handbook
- The Jamaican Guidance Counsellor’s Handbook
- The Island Journal
- Fibroids: The Alien Assassins in My Body
- Sudden Death
- Sudden Death: Loosening Foundations
- Declarations for my Sons
- Declarations for my Daughters
- Declarations for my Sons and Daughters
Denise’s books are filled with poetic expressions and gems of wisdom about nature, life, love, social and spiritual issues. They are all available at amazon.com in ebook and paperback formats (and UK), and lulu.com.
You can contact her at email@example.com.